Saturday, October 25, 2008

Drive in at Aunt Michelle's



So I watched Nettie's kids for her on the day that she moved. I thought of taking them to a drive-in movie for the evening but was exhausted so I set up the drive in movie in my living room. We went to the store:each one got to choose a box of their favorite fruit treat (no sticky, chocolatey mess:), and micro popcorn, some barbie movie...they had a blast.

Before the movie though they needed a bath. I didn't realize how tricky it would be to use a shower with kids that age....LOL...I won't forget it. I was basically in the shower with them..fully clothed...trying to hold them up. Note to self...have a tub if I have little kids. The best part was Albrecht slipping across the shower floor in his diaper while I was helping the other two. I wish I had a video for all of you.

2 comments:

Ercanbracks said...

Great pictures, thanks for sending them to me!!!

Moody Bunch said...

What a fun Auntie!